The goal of computer forensics software is to perform structured investigation and detects complete information stored on your windows based mobile devices. Data Doctor’s Pocket PC information analyzer tool fetches evidence from the storage media in easiest way that includes cell phone’s hardware and software architecture details, files, databases, OS Registry and other phone information records.
Support all major Windows based Pocket PC or PDA devices including E-ten P300B Pocket PC Phone, Gigabyte gSmart i120, Gigabyte gSmart, Hitachi Pocket PC phone, HP iPAQ hw6515, HP iPAQ h6300, i-mate PDAL and JAQ3, i-mate JasJar, Microsoft/Flextronics "Peabody", Motorola Q, Palm Treo 700w, Samsung Blackjack, Samsung SCH-i600, T-Mobile MDA and many more are fully supported by the forensic utility.
- Extract detailed information from all supported windows based mobile devices.
- Provide detailed information that includes details of all files, registry and database records can be easily generated.
- Easy to use and cost-effective Windows based mobile phone investigation utility.
- Support all major versions of Pocket PC devices.
- Compatible with PC, Laptops, Desktops, Palmtops and Notebooks etc on all windows operating systems.
- Prepare detailed analysis report with the facility of saving at user specified location for future purpose.
Processor: Pentium/Equivalent processor
RAM (Memory): Minimum 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
Hard Disk: 20 MB of Free hard disk space
Operating System: Windows Vista (Ultimate, Home Premium, Home Basic, Business,
Enterprise), Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media center editions),
Windows NT (Workstation, Server), Windows2000, Windows 2003
Synchronizing your mobile device with your PC is a faster, easier way to connect your desktop or tablet PC and your Windows Mobile powered device to transfer information, settings, and files. Synchronization is handled with different applications for Windows Vista and Windows XP or earlier, so please check which operating system your PC is running and choose the appropriate option listed below.
If you’re Desktop PC is running:
Windows XP: Microsoft ActiveSync.
Windows Vista: Windows Mobile Device Centre.