The data recovery software for FAT file system provides easy and affordable way to recover all deleted corrupted data from FAT based windows operating system. This non-destructive, read-only utility retrieve all important data files and folders (Text, Graphic Images, Sound, Video and other multimedia files) from damaged logically crashed FAT16, FAT32 partitions file system on Windows Vista, XP media center, Windows 2000 and Windows 98 operating system. FAT files recovery software restore data even if root directory, boot sector, MBR (Master Boot Record) or file allocation table (FAT) entries are corrupted and similarly provide help from previously existing partitions.
When the software is running, a complete scan of the damaged drive is performed to recover and locate lost files and folders. Provide enhanced scanning of partition data loss with advance search option. Support all major file system including txt, doc, bmp, mpeg, gif, jpeg, tiff etc. The recovery utility is very easy to use and does not require any technical skills and can be handled even by the non-technical users.
- Preserve long file name and folder recovery support.
- Recovers data lost due to corrupted, formatted, overwritten, deleted partitions in all logical crash.
- Provide step-by-step data recovery help manual.
- Recover files or folders from previously existing partitions.
- Provides best graphical user interface (GUI) for easy data recovery.
- Support to all IDE, SATA, EIDE and SCSI disk devices.
- Recovers deleted files and folders from emptied recycle bin.
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: Pentium class or higher
RAM (Memory): Minimum 128 MB recommended
Hard Disk: 18 MB of Free hard disk space
Operating System: Any of the Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000 etc.
Software PAD url