Why Accounting and Inventory Management Software?
- Automate your complex business accounting task.
- Save valuable time and money while maintaining accounting records.
- Reduce data entry errors and redundancy.
Professional and easy-to-use Accounting and Inventory Management Software designed to serve and manage the financial and accounting department of any business organization. Utility helps in managing day-to-day business activities and efficiently maintains customer/vendor records. Designed for small to large-scale industries, bookkeeping software accurately maintains stock/inventory records, income/expense details and various sale/purchase records of the products.
Financial accounting software facilitates business owners to organize, maintain and analyze the overall financial data of the Company from one place. Software generates accounting reports, stock reports, profit/loss reports and other business reports of the organization. Utility allows user to save the generated financial reports at specified location so that it can be use in future when required.
Cost-effective accounting software is useful for business firms including telecom sectors, IT sector, real estate industries and similar commercial enterprises. Windows compatible software is very simple and no technical skills or complex learning is required to operate the program.
Working Features of Accounting and Inventory Management Software:
- Maintains Company records and keeps updates of customers/vendors details.
- Effectively prepares Voucher entries related to Payment, Receipt, Journal, Debit, Credit and Production.
- Efficiently manages Stock, Sale, Purchase and Production reports of the organization.
- Maintains Accounting records like Statement, Day book, Cash book, Bank book, Journal book, Debit note report and Credit note report.
- Easily facilitates Bill Sundry creation and Tax type including Sale Tax and Purchase Tax.
- Effectively manages income and expense records of the Company.
- Accurately prepares Final reports including balance sheets, trial balance and profit/loss report.
- Provides facility to create multiple currencies or convert currency as per the requirement.
Security Features of Accounting and Inventory Management Software:
- Freeze date feature allow users to only view the accounting records and no modification can be made in the existing financial records.
- Password protected feature restricts unauthorized users to make any changes in the software settings.
Other Features of Accounting and Inventory Management Software:
- 30 days FREE trial software demo
- Easy installation procedure with step by step help guide
- User-friendly GUI interface
- No expert guidance needed to operate the software
- Reasonable priced and easily affordable
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Pentium class or higher processor
- RAM (Memory): Minimum 256 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 25 MB of Free hard disk space
- Framework: .Net 2.0 and higher
Supported Windows Operating System:
- Windows Vista (Home, Premium, Business, Ultimate), Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media center editions), Windows 7, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2003, Windows 98 etc.
Software PAD url